Thank you for visiting the Mrozinski Piano Studio website!!
It would be a privilege to teach piano to you or your child.
Please take a look at each of the website pages to become familiar with the studio operation and
policies. Then, contact me to set up an interview.
What is an interview?
- It is a great chance for us to get to know each other!
- You will see the studio and play my piano(s).
- The student should bring three to four of his/her favorite and most recent pieces to share.
- The student may also be asked to sight-read, identify some flashcards and clap some rhythms.
- Tell me what you are looking for in a teacher.
- Let me know about the student's school and activities.
- Discuss your goals in learning piano.
- Review the studio policies.
- Discuss practice expectations and performance opportunities.
- Answer and discuss any questions and concerns you have about taking piano lessons.
- Meet Dixon! Our 12-year old blue tick beagle.
- It will take about 30 minutes.
- There is a fee of $25.